How to Loan / Return the Resources
Contact Neil Baker at email@example.com to ask about borrowing these items
The RE resources are available for loan as a complete box of assorted items, one box per religion.
- The loan may be arranged by email up to two weeks in advance of loan days.
- Please supply the following information:
- Name / Name of RE teacher (if different)
- Name of School, and address
- Telephone number / email address
- Religion required – First choice / Second choice
- Term required for
- The loan period is for two terms eg. September - December, January - April or May - July)
- Artefacts must be collected and returned by you to Saltford Primary School. (The office closes at 5pm)
- The contents of the returned boxes will be checked and any items missing or damaged (needing replacement) will be charged to the school.
- Loans will be made on a strictly first come, first served basis, so pre-booking is to your advantage.
This is a new venture for SACRE, and it is envisaged that more resources will be added to the collections – your opinion of the resources and any suggestions for additions and improvements will be welcomed – please fill in the evaluation form in the box you have loaned. We would also welcome comments on the loan / return procedure. Your patience during this first trial period is appreciated!